Monday, April 4, 2011

Yesterday Re-cap

So yesterday afternoon/evening, after Beej cut the grass for the first time this year, we rounded up our in-laws and made a unexpected trip to downtown Greenville, SC. Probably our absolute favorite place near here! We've been wanting to take my in-laws down there for almost two years now and finally got them down there....they loved it as well! We had probably the best pizza I've ever had at Mellow Mushroom, it was totally scrumptious! But I snapped a few pictures and wanted to share. I would blog more but after two days of lovely sunshine and warm weather it is storming like crazy here and it's supposed to be kinda yucky and chilly again tomorrow. So I'm going to grab a quick, healthy snack and then call it a night!

(Bug pulled out her shovel and pails and made "sand castles" in the dirt!)

(Being a total good off on the way down to G'ville!)


(My little beauty!)

(Even dipped her toes in the water.....)

(Us!)



No comments:

Post a Comment