Monday, April 25, 2011

100 Things About Me (2nd Twenty-five)

1. My favorite food would be steak and potatoes! Can't get enough of it.....

2. My dream job would be naming other people's kids. Oh, yeah. I hate how generic some people name their kids. I hate when I know like 6 kids named the same thing. I mean, really? There are so many amazing names out there - people just get lazy!

3. My toenails are always painted and never chipped. If they chip they immediately fix it or take it all off and start over.

4. I never paint my fingernails, it never stays on between showers and washing dishes.

5. I wish I could draw, I can barely make a stick figure.

6. I'm scared of birds, being in the dark alone and heights.

7. I'd love to visit London, Paris and Sydney one day.

8. I'm starting a low carb, low calorie diet today - which should be interesting since I LOVE carbs like bread, rice and pasta.

9. I hate drinking, anything. Not just water but anything. I can go an entire day and maybe drink 16 ounces of liquid. I'm trying to change that....I'm supposed to be drinking 62 ounces of water a day. Dear Lord, I foresee lots of bathroom breaks!

10. I LOVE breakfast, can't imagine not having it. I'd much rather skip anything other meal. Breakfast is my "coffee" in the morning.

11. I completed and graduated from Cosmetology school in 2005, three days before I got married.

12. I want to live anywhere but where I live but I have no idea where I'd want to live if I moved!

13. I actually look forward to my daughter dating - I think it'll be so sweet!

14. I quit piano lessons. Not because I don't love piano but because I just wasn't putting enough focus into it. I was forcing myself to go because I didn't want to be a quitter.

15. I'm getting an iPhone this week! Good Lord, I'm over the mood excited. Already have my new case picked out and I'm going to order it tonight! Hooray!

16. My favorite part of my body is my legs and my least favorite part is my arms - they just won't define like I want them to.

17. If Gianna had been a boy she would have been named Rocker Jack - a family member informed me after we found out she was a girl that God wouldn't give us a boy because we had such an awful name picked out! (I think they were joking? Maybe.....)

18. My favorite old TV show is X-Files. My hubby and I have seen every episode at least once, some of them more then that. My favorite current show is Fringe (I'm re-catching up via Netflix right now.)

19. I think Robert Pattinson is gorgeous. Period. (don't worry, my hubby knows and his "Robert Pattinson" is Haley Williams from Paramore. I'm good with that.)

20. If I could switch bodies with anyone it would be Jessica Alba.....mmm, hmm, she has the perfect body!

21. I've recently been watching "older" romance movies on Netflix so far I've seen Return To Me with Minnie Driver and David Duchovny (who I will always see at Fox Mulder! Lol!) and Sweet November with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron (not my fave.)

22. I'll admit sometimes I like cheesy love stories and I'm kinda looking forward to see the new "Prom" movie....shhh, don't tell my hubby! He'll laugh! Just kidding....

23. I still like writing old fashioned hand written letters. So if you wanna be a "pen pal" let me know! I only have one friend that still writes me letters and I write her in return and I absolutely love getting letters in the mail!

24. My blog name came from 1. The fact that I love music and 2. The name of the Dean Koontz book I was reading at the time!

25. I love cats - I'd rather have cats then dogs or any other pet. They are so much sweeter, quieter and more self reliant. I like that!

Link up and share your 100 Things About Me with me!


Polos, Pearls, & Pacifiers

2 comments:

  1. 1) naming people's kids...that WOULD be an awesome job!

    2) example:Rocker Jack...so cool!

    3) I heart Rob Patts, too. Dreamy!

    4) I love steak & potatoes with a passion. :)

    5) I LOVE this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sharing random stuff about myself so these Monday posts have been so fun for me - I need to start writing stuff down as I think about it because I forget so many when I actually sit down to post them! But thank you, we loved the name Rocker - it was a tribute to mine and my hubby's love music without being too unoriginal like Lyric, Melody, Cadence, etc. And Jack because we both had favorite leading TV characters in two different shows named Jack. And it just seemed like a strong name!

    ReplyDelete