Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Um, so yeah, my pictures are backwards. I mean, as far as order goes. This first picture should be the last and the last the first. But whatev. I'm not not in the mood to change it this late. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a wonderful day. We certainly did....as you can see from this first picture! Lol! Bug came in to watch some TV with me after all the "festivities" were over, suddenly I realized she was being awfully quiet so I looked over the edge of the ottoman to see her completely conked out! Bless her little heart! Too cute!

(Too much fun!)

(Me and my girl - dang, she's getting big!)

(Beautiful glittery eggs - actually far less messy than I thought!)

(One serious little egg decorator!)

(Our pretty sandals)

(Isn't she adorable?!)

(She was put out with pictures!)

(Cuteness.)

(Our sweet little family.)

(Can you tell I'm sick? Yeah, nasty sinus/allergy crap. I have felt
pretty crappy for the past couple of days....getting better though!)

(My <3's!)


P.S. Egg hunting photos coming soon! They are on my mother in law's awesome camera,
I have to retrieve them later!


No comments:

Post a Comment