Saturday, April 9, 2011

Questions

I have several new readers and I'm so happy to welcome
them to my blog!!! I hope I keep things fun, interesting and real
for you!
But I thought that since you are new to me and I'm new
to you, there might be a few questions you'd
like to ask me.
And this applies to my long time readers as well!
So leave me a comment with a question and
I will do my best to answer it in a blog post soon!
I look forward to hearing from you.
And no questions is dumb or too simple or silly.....
So ask away!


3 comments:

  1. if you like to read, what is your favorite genre of book? and what is your favorite song right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog and saw that your hubby is a musician. Mine too! Is yours in a band or have music online that I can listen too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanna, my hubby is currently a solo artist although he is dying to be a great band. He was a drummer for a band for awhile but that didn't pan out so he's currently doing solo stuff under the name Stranger In Bree and you can check out Strangerinbree.com and that will link you to his Myspace and iTunes where you can listen to his music!

    ReplyDelete