Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's The Holiday Season!

I know, I know! I'm SO behind when it comes to blogging and updating. Believe you me, I've thought about it lots of times but just haven't had a moment to spare lately. Or so it seems. After we got in from a wonderful weekend in Gatlinburg, TN with the family my mom came up for a few days and I spent pretty much every moment with her before she headed back to Bama. I was able to finish up Christmas shopping for Bug and the Hubs. Everything is wrapped and ready now! But we did have a great time with family in TN - it's kinda chaotic at times but overall we have a great time! Here are a few pictures to "hold you over" until I can get my thoughts and everything in order enough to truly blog well. Enjoy and since I may or may not have a chance to blog again before Christmas - MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!!


Frosting cookies!


Playing "pool" at the cabin


Look out Taylor Swift!


My sis and her hubby, J.


Me and my new Toms!


Mom and Mr.G sporting their reindeer antlers!


My wonderful parents - breakfast at Flapjacks


Our lovely little tree at the cabin


Cousins


Out in Gatlinburg!


No comments:

Post a Comment