Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Saturday!


Hi Peeps! I haven't had much of a chance to blog or even upload my pictures yet.....we did our Christmas gift exchange last night and Bug totally wracked up!!! But my favorite gifts of all were from my dear Nana, she bought me, the Hubs and Bug all Toms Shoes for Christmas!!! I couldn't be more excited, as most of my readers have figured out by now I absolutely adore Toms Shoes and I love what they do for children around the world. It makes me feel good to know that not only is my shoe obsession being fed when I purchase a pair but some needy child has an awesome pair too!!!! So needless to say I'm thrilled! We are going to spend today out in Gatlinburg, I think we are going to have one of those funny old fashion photos made. We've done one before but our family has grown quite a bit since our last one - we've now added my two cousins, my hubby, my daughter and now my sister's husband! So we needed an updated picture! Later tonight we'll do a BIG dinner - all the men fix different meats and everyone votes and someone wins! The ladies do sides and desserts. It's alot of fun and amidst all the chaos and sometimes arguments there is the joy of the Christmas spirit and that's why I look forward to this every year!

Hopefully I'll get my pictures uploaded and edited soon so that I can share them with all of you!!! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment