Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gatlinburg!

Hello Blogger Dears! We made it to Gatlinburg, TN! We weren't sure how the roads and weather would be but we made it without a hitch - well, except one of the roads we were supposed to take was closed because it was iced over. But we found a better, safer route and made it to the cabin with no problems. We are still waiting on a good bit of the family to arrive. All in all we'll have about 17 people staying here in the cabin over the weekend. The presents are piled under the little tree, the cabin is all cozy and warm, it's raining outside (better then ice! Lol!) and we are looking forward to a wonderful weekend! I may not get a chance to blog until we get home - hopefully that won't be the case but I'm not making any promises. I borrowed my mother in laws camera since mine is on the fritz right now so I can take lots of fun pictures to share with you guys!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe weekend!

Much Love -

No comments:

Post a Comment