Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Stuff


Just a few new projects I'm working on for PRETTY NODS. I'll have my Etsy shop up next Saturday, so a week from today! I'll make sure I post a link but for now if you wanna snag some of these goodies before then just let me know in the comments or email me at prettynods@yahoo.com

Black "military" hat with black and white rosette, pom-pom flower and antique button.
$12 (+$4 for shipping.) This hat is SOLD but I will be making more soon!

(Close up)

T-shirt necklace - olive green and chocolate brown with a large olive green antique button.
$8 (+$4 if shipped).

(Second view)

Black and white t-shirt necklace with large black and white rosettes and antique buttons.
$10 (+$4 if shipped).

(Upclose)

colorful 5 rosette headband on a chocolate brown band. Fits toddler to adult.
$12 (+$4 if shipped).

(Second view)

Cream and grey-blue 3 rosette band with antique buttons on a cream band. Fit toddler to adult.
$8 (+$4 if shipped.)

(Second view)


No comments:

Post a Comment