(Since last Sunday was Christmas I skipped Sunday Confessional, but I'm starting off the New Year right with the next set of "facts"!)
41. I color my almost 5 year old daughter's hair. Yes, I heard all of you gasp. And I say, get over it! Lol! In the nicest way of course. I mean, seriously though, it's hair. She's going to start coloring it herself when she's like 10 anyway. She's begging to be red or pink but I'll only let her go blond(er) for now.
42. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of although if I eat a banana that's too ripe it makes my mouth itch. The same if I eat more than 2 kiwi's.
43. My absolute favorite movie is the "new" Pride & Prejudice. I LOVE the romance! I've always said I love love!
44. I can't draw for anything. Seriously, getting a stick figure straight is a work for me.
45. I'm not sportsy or outdoorsy. Never played any kind of sport. I don't mind camping but only for a night or two. I like to be able to shower, shave and dry my hair and put on make up!
46. I hate cleaning, I put it off as long as I can then I get completely disgusted with how much I've let things go and I go on a rampage and clean the house in a furious manner.
47. I have 4 tattoos....so far. My first was a star on my foot, then a celtic heart on my wrist, then I added swirls and "leaves" to my the star on my foot, then I have the outline of a closed eye on the back of my shoulder. I think I've talked my hubby into getting a tattoo this year as well!
48. I never experienced labor. I think maybe I had a couple of Braxton Hicks but I couldn't swear by it. I had a planned c-section at 38 weeks because Gianna was completely breech. I could push in between my ribs and feel her head go down and then back up! Creepy!
49. I've always had really small feet. In fact, my dad jokes that he doesn't know how they hold me up because they are so small! Lol! I used to wear a 5 or 5 1/2 but now I'm usually a 6. They grew after I had Gianna. I can still wear 4's in the kid section at Target which is awesome because a lot of times they have kid versions of the adult shoes and they are cheaper!
50. I prefer wearing black to any other color. If someone told me I could only have 1 color clothing for the rest of my life I'd be totally good with replacing everything with black clothes. Not because I'm emo, not at all, I just think black looks chic' and clean and put together.