61. I have a shirt that I bought at a thrift store back in 2003. It's an old school 70's green t-shirt that says "Music" on the front. I dug it out of a "fill a bag for a $1" box! I can still wear it but it's so thin it's practically see through but for some reason I just can't part with it.
62. Most people think I'm part Italian or Spanish but I'm actually part Lebanese. My great grandmother came over from Lebanon when she was a young girl. Her name was Fahima Sod Butress and she was also known as Fanny and "Little Mama". Although part of me loves that my daughter looks just like my husband the other part of me really hoped she would get the Lebanese coloring. :-(
63. I used to chew my nails really bad. Like down to the quick bad. But one day when I was about 11 I was chewing on my nails and my dad said, "You know, no boy is going to be interested in a girl that chews her nails like you do...." He was only joking (I think!) but that totally got me and suddenly I stopped chewing my nails....but to compensate I started chewing the skin around my nails. So no matter how nice my nails look (which is rare because they are thin and tear easily) my fingers never do.
64. When Benjamin and I got back together it was a long distance relationship. I was in Bama at school and he was in NC. He didn't have a signal out at his house so he'd call my cell phone from his house. Even though I knew we talked a lot I didn't realize how much. My cell phone bill was about $25 a month at the time. I worked part time as a receptionist at a salon after school and barely made $200 a week. The first cell bill I got was $500 dollars!!!! It was the first time I ever felt myself start to black out! Lol! I knew my parents wouldn't help because a. they didn't want me with him anyway b. they were barely making ends meet with 4 kids still at home. So I called my sweet boyfriend! Little did I know he dipped into his engagement ring fund to pay it. Such a good man!
65. Benjamin took me to my very first movie ever at a movie theater when I was 18! I wasn't allowed to go to the movies growing up and I still remember I was so nervous and excited. We went and saw the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith and Eva Mendes. It was so fun and I've been in love with the movie theater ever since!
66. Every time I go into a bathroom (including my own) that has a shower with a closed shower curtain I have to open it and look.....just to make sure nothing is hiding in there! Lol!
67. I absolutely refuse to go into a Yankee Candle store. Although I love their candles their stores make me absolutely sick.....all those strong smells all together. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. Gag.
68. I was 13 when I first got my ears pierced. I was 18 when I finally got a second ear piercing and that was only because I moved out of my parents house. It wasn't allowed while I lived there. Funny thing is now my mom has four in one ear and a nose ring. Hmmmm. I got my nose pierced in early 2008. I'm positive there are no other piercings I would ever get. They sorta freak me out....punching holes where there aren't supposed to be holes! Lol! Although I like the way Monroe piercings look, a friend of mine has one, but there is no way you could even pay me to get it done!
69. I can't wear socks to sleep in....even if I start out in socks I always remove them even if I don't remember doing it. I always find them next to the bed in the floor in the morning.
70. I'm claustrophobic in a serious way. Just the thought of being in a small space makes my heart race and I can't breathe. One time I was in the very back seat of an SVU PACKED with people, everyone was bundled up and the heat was on. I literally thought I was going to suffocate. When we finally stopped I literally shoved my grandmother out the door just so I could get out and get air! Sometimes even the weight of my husband's arm over me at night can cause me to panic....I have to force myself to stop and take deep breaths.