My blogging is so behind lately! I totally forget I haven't blogged in days....sheesh. I'm working on a few blog post ideas so maybe we'll have something truly interesting to read about soon....who knows! For now enjoy a few pictures from our day to day life.
1. For some reason this is the bed I wake up in every morning - completely a wreck! I mean, it looks crazy....I don't realize how much I must toss and turn in my sleep!
2. Gianna woke up with this crazy hair the other morning! Goodness!
1. We're getting Gemima today! I'm so excited!!! It's going to be interesting seeing how her and Gandalf get along. Fingers crossed!
2. I spent an hour or so the other night making Gianna some new "pretties" for her hair. I'm trying to work at least an hour each evening on getting some new product made so that I can get my Etsy shop back up and running. And get some new stuff down to the salon that has been so gracious about selling my stuff too.
3. Gandalf thinks he owns one end of the couch, if I sit there he'll sit and stare at me until I move. I refused to move the other night so he climbed in my lap and settled there! Goober.
So last time my dad was here visiting he left his pita bread behind and I recently discovered how yummy it is! Flax, oat bran and whole wheat pitas and a whole pita is only 60 calories! So I've been eating them for dinner. The other night I make skillet bar b que chicken and put it in a pita with some spinach. So yummy! And last night I filled a pita with turkey, cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and pickles - delish! And I made those pita pizza's the other night on one.
Good morning! Yeah, my glasses are so out of date - I think they are about four years old now. I keep saying I'm going to get some new ones from zennioptical.com but I haven't had a chance to get my prescription yet. I have to go get new contacts sometime this week too. Oh, and right now my Toms are my house shoes because until we catch this mouse I'm freaked out about walking around barefoot! I don't want it running across my feet or anything! Lol!
So this is doll house Gianna has been obsessed with lately - like she's spending hours upstairs playing with it. She's had it forever, it's so odd but hey, whatever floats her boat!
We're going to be catsitting next week. My mom and dad and brothers are coming into town this weekend and Monday morning they are flying out to Maine for a week and Mom is going to leave her new kitten, Tigre (Tee-grey), with us while they are gone. I hope her and Gemima get a long. Since they are about the same age I think it could be fun for them to have each other to play with. We will see how it goes....
By the way, I'm trying to get into this whole "sponsor" thing - I can't afford to pay to put my blog button on other blogs right now and I don't currently have enough followers to get people to pay to put their button on mine. I won a free sponsorship the other day and now my little blog button is on thewiegands.com! That is super exciting for me! And right now I'm also talking about getting a free spot on another blog I really love. So hopefully things will start picking up on this here lil ole blog! Lol!