Sunday, July 24, 2011

'Cause I'm Bored....

1. High heels or boots? Boots.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:56am
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

4. What is your name?
Alaythea Marie Carroll

5. What is your favorite TV show? Fringe, Criminal Minds

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Some kinda carb like cereal or oatmeal.

7. What is your middle name?
Marie
8. What food do you dislike?
Asparagus, mayo, crab, onions

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Codes and Keys by Death Cab For Cutie
10. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying

11. Favorite Clothing? Sun dress and sandals

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Paris

13. Are you an organized person?
No, not really. I don't like super messy but I'm not overly organized at all!

14. Where would you retire to? Ireland?!

15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 24th birthday, mainly because it wasn't that great! Hoping my 25th is better!

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Get the kiddo ready for bed and watch The Yellow Handkerchief

17. What is your Birthstone? Peridot, I hate it!
18. Person you expect to publish this first? No one

19. When is your birthday?
August 23

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning person for sure! I'm no good after like 10pm!

21. What is your shoe size?
Anywhere from a child's 4 to an adult 6 1/2! Usually a 6.

22. Do you own any animals?
A Persian cat name Gandalf

23. Any news you'd like to share? Nope. I'm boring!

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A singer/entertainer.

25. What is your favorite flower?
Lilly's and roses.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Aug 5th - our 6 yr anniversary, Aug 23 - my birthday, Nov. 20 - Breaking Dawn is out!

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red.

28. How is the weather right now?
Hot & muggy
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby?

30. Favorite drink?
Water and frozen Crystal Light Lemonade
31. Favorite restaurant?
Outback and Carrabba's!
32. Hair color?
Dark, slight red tint. Growing it out to my natural color right now.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My bike

34. Summer or winter?
Fall for sure but I've kinda enjoyed Summer this year

35. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
36. Coffee or tea?
Tea

37. Wish you were still young?
I guess I am still young but I wish I FELT young still!
38. Do you want your friends to publish this?
Sure!

39. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember, maybe last week sometime?

40. What is under your bed?
Some extra purses and probably my cat! Lol!

41 . What did you do last night? Hung out with my family while they were in town, ate Mexican food.

42. What are you afraid of?
Being alone, getting old, birds and the dark.

43. Salty or sweet?
Sweet!
44. Best quality you have?
I guess I'm honest and loyal - or at least I try to be with all my heart.

45. How many years at your current job?
I'm a stay at home mom and I've been at it for 4 years!
46. Favorite day of the week?
Friday's

No comments:

Post a Comment