Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a Weekend, loves!

We had quite the fabulous weekend! Loads of fun and really peaceful too! That may sound funny but alot of times between EVERYONE things can get a bit chaotic and crazy but this weekend was just fun and relaxing! And I enjoyed every minute of time with my Bug, the hubby and my sis and her new hubby (my brother in law, I have one now! lol!). I've already blogged about our Friday which was loads of fun....Saturday Beej and his friend went on a huge 11 1/2 mile hike up in the mountains, it took most of the day so Bug and I stayed home and got some things done and bathed the Golden Retriever, Max, who was going to live with my sis and her hubs. We also planned to eat dinner at their new house with them and carve some new pumpkins because Max at the one we carved Friday night! Lol! I can laugh now but I was pretty upset when I saw it Sat. morning. And we attempted making cupcakes in a toaster oven because the oven wasn't working! Lol! Fun times for sure! Here's a few pics from Sat. night at Charity and J's. Bug just loves her Uncle J and he's very patient with her.....

Uncle J helping Bug clean out her mini pumpkin!

Bug's little pumpkin with flying ghosts....

My "ghoulish" friends pumpkin!!!

Sunday we went to church and heard a great message from Pastor John - after church we had our "traditional" Taco Bell for lunch and ran by Wal-Mart and picked up stuff for the bonfire later that night. Later that after we dressed Bug up again and took her to Adaville Baptist's Trunk or Treat.....

Fun, fun - yet again!

Walking through the lines.....

Everyone thought she was the cutest sweet bee ever!

After that we headed back home where Beej and his dad were getting the bonfire going.....and it ended up being an awesome fire! We roasted hot dogs and then marshmallows to make s'mores. It was all so yummy and messy and loads of fun! I can't wait to do another one soon! Bug got the biggest kick out of it all. The stars were out in masses - it was nice and chilly too. It as a great end to a great weekend all around!

Our blazing fire!

Bug and Uncle J

Charity - no she wasn't sad, just contemplating the fun! Lol!

Beej and his Dad, John

Me and Char-Char!
Me and my man - isn't he gorgeous?!!!

Hope everyone had as wonderful of a weekend as we did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment