Monday, June 7, 2010

Boring Blogger.


So I am pretty sure I'm a boring blogger. I don't always have something fancy to say - I don't always have a big "revelation" to share with everyone. I'm just an everyday kinda person. And I write about every day kind of things. I find day to day life interesting. I like to hear about other people's lives too. That's why I love blogs! It's cool to sneak a little deeper look into someone's life and world. I like to know what people are listening to, reading, eating, etc. It interests me because I like to know what makes up who people are. My blog is here just for me to chit chat....because some days I am home and talk to Gianna all day and she's not really interested in my day to day activities right now. So I just like to throw things out there. Whether anyone reads them or not who knows!
I recently stopped following a blog because a don't count 2 or 3 sentences stating that you are still doing nothing everyday a blog! Lol! Not to mention it drove me nuts that within those 2 or 3 sentences there would be at least half a dozen misspelled words. Common, everyday words that I know were underlined in red! Grrrr. It's a pet peeve of mine. I don't mind if people occasionally misspell hard words or use the wrong form of the word - I often mix up 'your', 'you're', 'then' and 'than'. But anyway, I stopped following that one......and I'm always looking for new ones to follow! I like getting ideas and just hearing about other people.
My day is off to a good start though - I've done well with my eating so far. I think I'll be fine this time around. I've set my mind to it and I want it. I'm tired of feeling crappy and bloated. It's amazing how good eating right makes you feel. You don't even realize you aren't feeling well until you've truly felt good! I got a good work out in too - did an hour of Cardio X and Ab Ripper X. I'm spending the day at home too - I was out at my parent's house most of the weekend because my parents are gone so the kids needed company and to be taken here and there. My sis has her permit but can't drive alone just yet......so today I'm just staying home, getting my routine back in order hopefully.
My parents pool will be fixed this week! I'm going out there tomorrow to help put the new liner in the pool, I am totally thrilled!!! Ready for some swimming! Love the pool, the sun and burning extra calories. Not to mention burning off a ton of energy for Gianna too!
I finally found another dentist who will see Gianna. It's up in Hendersonville and we have an appointment on Friday, early in the morning. I'm not at all excited. At least Beej will be going with us so maybe he can handle her this time around! Lol! Last time was not fun at all....she completely flipped out. I think they'll have to sedate her somehow before they can look at them and clean them which is all they'll do this time around. They'll do everything there and not refer out to anyone like the other places I've checked with so that's good - hopefully this appt. won't be a waste of time. It's starting to look bad and I'm worried about it. I'm afraid if it isn't dealt with soon she'll have to have a root canal. I just feel bad because I feel like it's my fault. But the other dentist told me if was probably just a defective tooth but I brush her teeth twice a day really well......who knows. I didn't have a cavity till I was like 11 or 12 I think. I had to have some baby teeth pulled as a child because my adult teeth were growing in behind them but other then that Beej and I both have good teeth - thank goodness! It's one of my fears, losing my teeth! Don't laugh, I have night mares about it all the time.
I watched Cirque Du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant last night and it was pretty good! I was pleasantly pleased. Although it ended very abruptly and left it WIDE open for a sequel. So we'll see if that happens or not. It wasn't scary at all but I had lots of dreams about it last night, don't remember them all but I woke up at one point drenched in sweat!!! Lol!
I'm really excited about Eclipse coming out at the end of them month. I planned to go see the midnight showing but it comes out on a Wednesday I think - so weird. So I think I may wait and go see it that following Friday with Beej instead. He really wants to see this one which I think is going to be SO much better then New Moon. Darker and more action! I'm also totally stoked about The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, the next Narnia moving coming out. The first two were good but this one was a great story. I really want them to do The Silver Chair! It was my favorite Narnia book. And of course The Magician's Nephew would be cool too....it's how it all started! We have Shutter Island coming next on our Netflix. I'm hoping it's as good as the book was. I'm not a huge fan of Leo but we'll see. The book was so cool and the twist I totally did not see coming!
Speaking of books, I just finished Duma Key by Stephen King. Awesome book! I was really impressed with it. Not that he writes bad books but I wasn't sure I'd enjoy the story line or not but it was really great. I'm trying to decide what book to start next now....I've read the first two books in Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas series and we have the third one now so I'm thinking about reading that next. One of my favorite summer past times is laying out soaking up sun and reading a really great book!
Well, laundry is calling and Gianna is sitting next to me rubbing her foot in my face as I type! Lol! Crazy girl! She has learned how to open the fridge now, so far she has gotten her own string cheese and her juice cup out of the fridge today. I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

1 comment:

  1. Alaythea have you taken Gianna to the Kids Museum in Rutherfordton? They have a little area for dental stuff and maybe that would get her more familiar with dental stuff in a relaxed and playful way, prior to your visit.

    ReplyDelete