Just playing along. I was tagged by Ashley here are my answers and questions!Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our family TN trip. It's what Christmas is to me. As crazy as it all gets sometimes we love it enough to keep doing it every year. We were figuring it up and we've had this yearly trip tradition going for 10 years now!
2. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be and what would you talk about? Stephen King. Although I would be sorta scared I think he's brilliant and I would just want to understand how his mind works and what things inspire the stories he ends up writing.
3. One kids show you are embarrassed to admit that you actually think you enjoy more than your kid. (I know I have a few) Wizards of Waverly Place! Lol! I used to force Gigi to watch the re-runs just because I liked watching it so much!
4. 5 things you would take to a desert island with you - B, Gigi, my iPhone, endless supply of water and matches.
5. An Infomercial you really want by then end of the commercial. I know there is at least one out there. Any kind of blender! I've never owned a really great blender so anytime I see an infomercial for one I want it!
6. If you won the lottery how would you spend it? Wow. Um, I guess it depends on how much I won but I'd like to purchase a cute little bungalow style home, buy new vehicles for me and my hubby, start a serious college fund for Gigi, go on an amazing vacation, expand our family, and make a few "big" purchases for a few people who need something they might never get, take our entire family to Aspen for a ski trip, and invest some of it so we're set for life!
7. Favorite beverage: Coke. I don't drink it too often but it's my favorite!
8. One baby name you love that you know your significant other would never agree on: B and I like most of the same names. So far I haven't found one that I just LOVE and he doesn't like. I have always liked the name Jubilee and I don't know that he was too fond of it.
9. One country you can't wait to visit: Australia!
10. If you could have someone elses hair who's would it be: I would have Kourtney Kardashian's hair for sure! It's gorgeous!
11. 3 blogs you think everyone needs to know about - Delirious Rhapsody, Enjoying The Small Things, and Camp Patton.
1. What's your least favorite house chore?
2. What is a gift you've received at Christmas that you'll never forget?
3. What's your middle name? Is there a meaning behind it?
4. What kind of car do you drive and how long have it had it?
5. Where were you born?
6. Do you play an musical instruments?
7. If you could just make one thing happen right now what would it be?
8. Do you have a hobby you wish you spent more time on?
9. If you could have any celebrity body whose would you have?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What's your favorite piece of clothing?