Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Currently.....

I saw this over at Danielle's lovely blog, Sometimes Sweet, and just had to do it too!

Obsessing over: Oh, so many things......mostly babies. I've already said I have baby fever and I just want to snatch up little babies I see everywhere I go. Itty, bitty, tiny babies. I'm also obsessed with full sleeve tattoos (or tats in general), kiddo clothes that look like mini adult clothes, baked goods (I'm all about baking around the holidays) and of course, Christmas!

Working on: Getting things together for a holiday bazaar a church is hosting. I'm going to "buy" a table and advertise my Pretty Nods stuff and hopefully sell a bunch of it. I'm also working on reading through The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. And I'm working on getting through the week on the Cabbage Soup Diet!


Thinking about: What life will be like next year - all the preparations for moving and then actually moving and wondering what exactly our lives will be like once we're there. So different from here. Finding jobs for both Benjamin and I, having B work much closer to home (He drives an hour one way to work right now), Gigi going to a new school and probably a new dance studio, etc. It's all overwhelming. There are a few other things I'm hoping we'll get the ball rolling on next year, right now it seems sorta "impossible" but I have to believe that nothing is impossible with God or I get really discouraged.


Anticipating: Our TN Christmas trip. Every year the weekend before Christmas my mom's side of the family rents a cabin in Gatlinburg and we get together and have Christmas together. There has been a lot of chaos going on lately but I'm hoping it can all be set aside and we can all have a fun enjoyable trip. To me it's what I think about when I think "Christmas". We always have so much and Gigi loves getting to spend several days playing with her cousin Ava.

Listening to: Music wise - Adele, Regina Spektor and loads of Christmas music, Michael Buble' being my favorite this year! At this very moment, I'm listening to Giada cook on TV!

Drinking: Water and unsweetened fruit juice. It's all I can have on this "diet".

Wishing: for many things. But mainly that differences can be set aside and our family can have a good time over the holidays. And I'm also wishing for a *secret*, a new tattoo, a hour long massage, a date night with my hubby and for Gigi's hair to be to the middle of her back by next Christmas (LOL!).

How about you? What are you up to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment