Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wrong Side of the Bed.....

I'm not a very happy camper this morning....I know, I'm still trusting God to take care of our needs but it still doesn't mean my human nature side doesn't kick in. It seems that everything has gone wrong at the same time - our Jeep is messed up, our A/C at our house as been out for 7 days now, Gianna needs dental work soon, I need dental work soon and it's goes on....I am just beyond exasperated. Mainly with the air situation....I haven't slept in my own bed since last Wednesday night. The couple of nights we've stayed here while the A/C has been out I've slept on the couch downstairs because it's about 7 degrees cooler downstairs. But I don't sleep well, between being on the couch and it just being stuffy in the house. We've been crashing at my parents house for the better part of the past week. I hope they don't mind, I haven't even really asked! Lol! We spend most of the day out there at the pool anyway. It's supposed to be 100 degrees today and I'm getting worried about our cat too....I don't know that he needs to be in this heat here at the house but I don't know what else to do with him.
Yesterday I took the Jeep in to the shop to be looked at because the "Check Engine" light had come on and the Jeep seemed to be "shaking" when you tried to drive it, as though it might die on you. So they fixed it, said it was just new spark plugs and I went and picked it up yesterday evening, drove it home and all seemed well. But when I went out to buy groceries last night the light came back on and it started shaking again. So I ran it back to the shop last night and left it to be looked at today....ugh. So Beej borrowed a vehicle from my parents to drive to work today and my dad is coming to get us here in a little while and I guess we'll spend another night out there with them......*sigh*
I haven't worked out since Saturday because I haven't been home to do it....I can't work out at Mom's house because there isn't room plus she doesn't approve of my work out's anyway! Lol! So I've been trying to swim laps in the pool and get a little bit of a work out in that way but it's not the same. So we spent the night at my house last night, I didn't get much sleep because it's so hot but I'm going to work out this morning and I'm praying the A/C is fixed by this evening. But they aren't very prompt at taking care of anything or taking care of it right. I'm starting to loathe our apartment management. Ugh.
I haven't practiced piano much at all this week....it's hard for me to concentrate at my parent's house because it stays pretty noisy and active there. Plus the songs I had to learn this week were pretty hard for me which means I need more practice then usual. So today I have to spend time working on them, noise or no noise.
I am still trying to eat right....I know, it gets old me saying that. I usually do good all day long and then something I eat in the evening sorta throws me off course. But I try again the next day....I didn't do horrible yesterday except that I didn't really eat enough until the evening and then I was hungry and ate too much. so today I have to make sure I eat more regularly.
So, needless to say, my day has not gotten off on the greatest foot but we'll try to salvage it!

No comments:

Post a Comment