Monday, June 29, 2009

Shrinkage!


So I have just under two weeks to try and lose some weight! Lol! I usually do better when I'm down to some scrunch time. Makes me feel like I can actually make it all the way! We have family coming in to town and we're going to be spending the weekend at a cabin up in Lake Lure with a pool! I want to swim so I need to lose a few pounds so I look decent in a bathing suit! Plus I've noticed my clothes are getting a little "tight" again....ugh! It's a never ending cycyle and battle. But I am looking forward to seeing family again....this is from my hubby's side and we don't get together much so this will be nice. Kinda late 4th of July and early Mother in Law's birthday celebration. It'll be fun!!!
Anyone want to help me stick to my diet? Lol!!! I need encouragement and inspiration!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got 2 weeks to try to lose some weight too. We go to the beach July 12th. WE CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete