Thursday, June 4, 2009

Simple Human....


I spent the day with my family today while Beej was at work. Helped my mom with some stuff around the house - moving the boys rooms around to accomodate my brother's "new" drum set. And helped clean up a few things. Dad grilled out which was nice - way to much food as usual but still nice!! Beej came out for dinner and to help Kenneth get his drums in playing order......made s'mores! Yummy! Gianna was covered in chocolate and marshmallows! But she was happy! And afterwards when we got home I bathed her and she went right to bed, no problems! I think she was pretty tired!
Yesterday I picked Gianna up and she put her arms around my neck and said "I Love you, Momma"!!! It melted my heart!!! It was the first time she had ever said it on her own accord! I was so happy! She is so sweet!
Wrote a few lyrics today, nothing solid yet. Gotta work it into a song and find a melody of course but I like the idea. I often get ideas from hearing lyrics wrong. I'll think they say one thing but then when I go look at the lyrics that's not what it says at all then I'm stuck with my original idea!!! Lol! I know sounds cheesy but it's always worked for me and most of the time it has nothing to do with the song idea I was just listening too!!! Anyway, we'll see how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment