Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kick in the butt!


It's time to give myself a swift kick in the rear soon! I've been slacking with my eating habits and just my general motivation. I've still been working out daily but with a little less zest then I was there for awhile. I've just gotten busy and my schedule has been up and do and all around but I'm ready to get back into what I know I need to do. I've have been up and down between 126.5 and 129lbs. which I don't like at all. I still have a goal of 120lbs. I'm so close but I know this last 8-9lbs is going to be the hardest of all to get off and then keep off. It's so easy to put on a couple of lbs. and not think twice about it. But those pounds build up and the next thing you know you are back where you started and I really don't want that to happen.

I started doing the SlimFast diet and I actually really liked it. I just got lazy with it and stopped doing it for awhile. But I want to get back at it. So I've decided to kick start myself at the beginning of next month. And I hope to be back down to 125lbs by Thanksgiving and down to my goal weight of 120lbs by Christmas!!!! I'm going to get my equipment together and start another round of P90X. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks and I've been adding a few P90X work outs in with my Insanity and my Turbo Jam. Just kinda doing a "mash up" of work outs.....I still really want to get Turbo Fire but that will probably have to wait until Christmas or the beginning of the year to get it so until then I'm going to do P90X. I think I need to re-build my muscle up and really get focused on building my body back and getting toned up again.

You may ask why I don't just go ahead and start now - well, like I said I need to get my pull up bar back up and I also need to get some resistance bands. Beej broke mine! Lol! He's so strong he snapped it....yup! And we are also headed to Bama next weekend and I know that I won't be able to stick with everything like I should while we are there and it's harder to get on track and then get off and then get back on so I'm just going to wait. And something about starting at the beginning of the month seems to make it fresh and clean! I don't know, that's just me! I'm ready to buckle down and prove to myself I can do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment