Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My "Before" pics....Warning: Not Pretty!



So I've been trying to decide whether or not to put up my "before" pictures or not. I finally decided that it would be good for me. I need to get over myself, I want people to see the changes that are happening. Very slowly but surely. I haven't seen a ton of changes just yet but I can see a difference and I know I've lost inches so I'm inspired to keep going. I want the Before and After pictures to be seriously different at the end of this! Well, there will be no end really, I want to make this a lifestyle not a phase. I'm hoping my Day 90 and my Day 120 pictures will be amazing! Don't laugh to hard or throw up on your keyboard when you look at these. I'm so embarrassed I've let myself get this far but I have and I admit it and I'm also trying my HARDEST to change that right now. I'm not doing a little pansy "workout" for 30 minutes. I'm sweating my face off for an hour to an hour and a half 6 days a week! I'm still working on my diet but I'm doing so much better then I was!!!! I hope that farther down the road I can be an inspiration to those around me.....This is very humbling for me but hey, pride goes before a fall. Maybe this will inspire me even more!!! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment