Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting There.

Today is Day 80 for on P90X. I've missed two workouts during this entire time! I'm SO proud, you have no idea! I never thought I'd make it this far and here I am, ten day away from completely an entire round and ready for my next one! I'm feeling much better about myself and people have been complimenting me alot, it's always nice when others start to notice your hard work. I will admit that once again my diet has really fallen off track for the last week but I'm determined to get it back on track tomorrow. I really want to do well for the next 10 days so that I can go clothes hunting not feeling bloated and depressed about myself! Haha! I'm hoping it will turn into a big girl's day out! I've invited my friends and my mom and sis to go along for the fun! Can't decide if I wanna take Gi or not, it will be hard for me to really look and try on stuff with her there so I may try to leave her with someone so I can just have the day to myself!
I'm still getting sore after some of my workouts and that's a good sign! My hip muscles are sore today after kicking so much! I love being a little sore because it makes me feel like I've worked really hard!!! Anyway, I just had to say that I'm pretty pleased with my progress, still got a ways to go but I'm feeling so much better and alot happier with myself!!!
I've been thinking about going back to school. Not sure if I'm ready for that or not but I'm thinking about it. I'm contemplating going to Massage Therapy school. I love massage and I think it would be a good field for me. There is a great school near me but I don't know that the schedule can be worked out well enough for me right now not to mention the financial stuff falling into place. I've also thought about pursuing something like Physical Training. I'd love to learn more about the human body and helping make it fit and healthy. And I'd like to teach others about it, but again, I'm just not sure it's the right time in life. Right now I'd really just like to find a part time job. People are calling Beej back about jobs and he already has one but it seems no one wants to hire me for a few hours in the mornings.....grrrrr! I'm just doing everything I can part time for family and friends to help bring in extra money here and there. I help my dad with some of his ministry stuff and I'm helping my mother in law with her cattery some just to bring in a little extra income but it's not steady and it's kinda unpredictable so I just need something consistent. And I would like to get out of the house for a bit every day too. Please pray something good opens up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment