Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Happy Today....


Today I am very happy! As I've mentioned before Halloween is my Day 90 of P90X. And my goal was to be in a size 6 by the end of this month. Mainly my goal was to buy a size 6 jeans as Old Navy. That's my favorite jean store, my favorite store really but especially for jeans! And today I went in and tried on a pair of size 6 skinny jeans and holy cow, they fit!!!! I was so excited! And I don't mean super tight, I can barely button them "fit" but comfy fit!!! I was beyond thrilled! I planned to wait and buy then Tuesday when I went shopping but I was so excited I had to buy them right then and there, not to mention they were on sale too! I plan to wear them proudly Tuesday when I go shopping! Yay for working out and getting fit. I still have a ways to go, I'm not as "hot" as I wanna be but I'm feeling better and better about myself. Got to get back eating right and working out even harder! Speaking of which I gotta run workout!!! Yay for sweating!!! Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment