Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 Things

Saw this post over on Krista's blog, Saturated Canary and since she kinda
"tagged" everyone I thought I'd do it!
Please play along and leave me a link to your post if you do!

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them
.

1. I went to Cosmetology school & worked for a year as a hair stylist.
2. I wasn't allowed to "date" until I was 16 and even then it was very closely
supervised.
3. I was 17 before I ever had my first kiss.
4. I got married in a pair of black Express pants and a white "t-shirt".
5. I can't stand the smell of the Yankee Candle stores. Just a whiff gives me a headache.
6. Even though I like lots of different scents, Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works is
my ultimate favorite.
7. My cat has a thing for balloon strings. Seriously, it's the only thing he kinda freaks out about. He'll eat them and then puke them back up. It's lovely. So we have to "hide" balloons strings from him.
8. I love the freckles on the top of my hubby's shoulders. I think they are sexy!
9. I desperately want a hairless cat. If I got one as a surprise for my birthday I wouldn't be mad at all! *hint, hint*! Lol! I want a male and I already have his name picked out!
10. Part of me wishes I could paint - I'd love to have a studio full of light, music, paint and canvases. But I'm not artistic at all.
11. I think I'm more excited about seeing the movie The Lorax than Gianna is!

Questions for me to answer:

1. Favorite nail color? I'd have to go with hot pink. It's girly and looks pretty against my skin tone!

2. Pink or RED lipstick?...or are you a gloss kinda gal? I'm a gloss girl and even that's rare. I use a pretty nude shimmery gloss from Mary Kay when I do use something.

3. Favorite craft site? Um, does Pinterest count? If not than I don't have one!

4. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person all the way! I'm useless after like 10pm. I'd much rather get up early and get stuff done.

5. Are you really chatty or super quiet? Or maybe somewhere in between?? Somewhere in between and it kinda depends on who I'm with too.

6. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Getting back into the work force. I haven't had a job outside the home in over 5 years and I'm ready to get back into working again.

7. What is your best talent/gift? Um, I don't really think I have one but I do love to sing and I can at least carry a good tune!

8. Do you have a tattoo? I've got four - technically 5 because one of my tats was actually two different ones but they are one now!

9. What is one thing you'd like to learn more about? Painting

10. You're alter ego would be a _______. (think occupation:) Tattoo artist! I think it would be so cool to tattoo people. But I can't draw a straight stick figure much less anything else!

11. What three people (past or present) would you like to meet? Stephen King, Celine Dion and Kristen Stewart

My Questions for you to answer!

1. If you could be the character from any book who would it be?
2. Do you play an instrument? If not, which do you wish you could play?
3. Who is your favorite super hero?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. What's one thing you think you cook really well?
6. Were you popular in high school?
7. Have you ever been fired from a job? If so, why?
8. If you were stuck on an island with one book, one movie and one person which ones would it be?
9. What is the one thing that disgusts you?
10. Who was the first person who ever broke your heart?
11. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?


No comments:

Post a Comment