Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not much blogging....

Two reasons I haven't blogged much lately. Number one - not alot has happened or changed that I want to share right now. And number two - my computer has a virus and sometimes just shuts down on it's own. So I've had several super long blogs I've been writing and right towards the end it'll just shut down and I lose the whole thing! So frustrating!
I'm still going strong with P90X! We made it through the first 30 days without missing one workout and sticking to the diet fairly well. I actually gained several pounds the first month but I know it was all muscle! I'm seeing muscle definition in my arms and legs like crazy and even some in my back (which I've NEVER had!). Two days into the second month and I've already lost 3 1/2 pounds! I am beyond thrilled! I feel like I'm looking "tighter" now. I'm eager to see how much I can lose this month. I'm sticking to the diet much closer lately. I feel good! Drinking tons of water and trying to keep my calories and carbs down. It's so much harder then you think! I've even thrown a few extra cardio workouts in. And for those of you who know anything about P90X, well that's a serious thing! Lol! But I'm eager to see transformation and see what my body can do! But for now I'm going to run, I need a healthy snack and ice cold watermelon is calling my name! I promise to blog more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment