Monday, September 21, 2009

TICKED.

So I am totally ticked with myself. I haven't totally fallen off the band wagon of eating right. I was doing so good for awhile. And then I kinda lost it Friday and have lost it ever since. I feel so bloated and nasty. I've kept up with my workouts but I guess I'm still eating too much to make any difference. I've built alot of muscle tone but I'm still fat in the middle and I'm getting so fed up. I guess I thought I'd be burning enough calories with this workout program to make up for the "extra" I eat but I've found out differently. I'm on Day 50 and I've still lost only a couple of pounds. I'm getting discouraged. Somehow I've got to get things together and kick some poundage to the curb in the next 40 days. How do I stick with this? UGH!!!! So frustrated. I'm such a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment