Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Angel Baby"


I wouldn't call this a song, at least not yet! It's just an idea, an inspiration. I look at my own daughter and I look at my best friend's beautiful children and nothing could truly capture them in words. But these are a few things I think of when I look into their eyes or see a smile light up their face

-ANGEL BABY- by: Alaythea

Say hello, angel baby
Let the world see your happy face!
You eyes search a face until you
know they are innocent.
A heart that see the aura of life
A soul who's wings are still white.
You make your way down a rocky path
with grace, on feet light as air.

Say hello, angel baby
Let the world see your tender hands
Yet to know the pull of hate
A mind that's open to capture
everything right, everything wrong.

Say hello, angel baby
Let the world see the blush of your mouth
Lips that hold back a tongue eager to speak
An instrument that sings your thoughts......

No comments:

Post a Comment