Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seven

1. Pick A Boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mallark or Harry Potter? I haven't read The Hunger Games yet but even so I'm still pretty sure I'd go with Edward Cullen. Super powers, old fashion manners, amazing great looks and lots of money?! Yes, please!

2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? I really wish I could pull off the "short" curl thing. It looks so fun and care free (although I'm sure it's not.) Bright red and curly!


3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to celebrated for? (Dancing, singing, reality TV, politician, etc.) Singing. Hands down. I can sing, I love to sing and to be famous for it would be amazing!

4. Be honest - do you brush and floss your teeth daily? I brush my teeth at least twice a day, sometimes more. I floss a lot more than I use to but not every day. I also use mouth wash daily, I love that burn! Lol!

5. What is one fear you are working to overcome? My fear of birds. I try to think rationally about it but when I see a bird or birds I just complete freak. I just wanna scream & hide!


6. White chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate or semi-sweet? I mainly prefer milk chocolate like Reese's Cups or Eggs! Yum! Occasionally I'll eat some dark chocolate and like it. Not a fan at all of white chocolate. Ick.


7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off? The whole tights and shorts thing - I just don't think I could do it without looking silly. But I wish I could. That and maxi dresses during the summer - I'm too short. :-(

(So if you decide to do this little 7 question thing leave me a link in my comments so I can read yours!!!)

(I got this idea from Ashley over at Hudson's Happenings. She got it from Gentri Lee's blog.)




No comments:

Post a Comment