Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I Hate....

I HATE Packing - I used to hate packing for myself but now that I have to pack for me and Gianna it's even worst. Trying to decide what to take and not to take, making sure you don't forget anything, trying to get everything you want to take into your bag. That feeling that you must have forgotten something although you can't for the life of you think of what it might be.....
I HATE ants - our house has been over run with ants off and on for months now. The bug people come out and "take care" of it and then a few weeks later there are ants somewhere else, we had them on our couch, coming through the front door, in our dining room and most recently all around our sink. They are gone for the moment but I'm not holding my breath!
Yes, I'll admit it, I HATE Miley Cyrus - I hate the way she talks, like there is peanut butter stuck on the roof of her mouth! I hate the way she sings all out of her nose (Although I will admit I like two of her songs but not the way she sings them!) and I hate how stuck on herself she is. She said "I'm pretty much the greatest person ever...." and no, she wasn't kidding.
I HATE doing laundry - I think I'd rather do any other chore then fold laundry. I often forget to get the laundry started until Gianna is out of undies or something! I know that's awful but it's the truth. And then having to fold it all, UGH!
I HATE drinking - I rarely, if ever, get in what I'm supposed to for the day. Which I know isn't good for me and I do try but I just rarely drink anything. Sometimes I'll feel a little thirsty in the afternoon and realize the only thing I've had to drink was the little bit of liquid I washed my vitamins down with. I try to make a conscience effort to drink more but it's so hard......


No comments:

Post a Comment