Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home


"The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."

We are home from our little weekend trip to Savannah. It was such a great time, we enjoyed seeing Beej's brother and his family so much. It was Gianna's first time to actually spend time with them and she loved them! I hope we'll get to see them more often.
It is good to be home though, I love to travel but I always love to come home! I like to be where I am comfortable and my routine is established. Gianna is a great traveler but I do enjoy the routine I have with her when I am home.
I have so many "plans" for June and I have no idea how I'm going to accomplish them all. It seems every plan takes money and I currently don't have a ton of that pouring in! Lol! I am looking at getting a part time job. Since Beej will be home more with his job "change" coming up. And my mom is out of school for the summer so between Beej, her and my sister I'm hoping I wouldn't have to put Gianna into daycare or anything. Plus not only would the extra money be nice but it would be nice to kinda "get out" and have a little edge of independence back too. Plus, like I said, I have several projects I'd like to get done this month for Gianna.
Beej only has 8 more days of work at the plant and the he starts his new "job" officially and he'll be gone half of June to help the band at some Summer Camps.
Gianna is officially, in my book, ready for potty training! She came to me earlier today and said, "Time for di-pee change, momma!" and sure enough her diaper was full! And then just a few minutes ago she came to me and turn around so I could check her diaper and said, "I have poopy now!" Dear Lord!!! June is the month of change at the Carroll household for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment