Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Make Believe


These are lyrics to a song/poem I wrote almost 6 years ago. It was at a time when I felt like my imagination was my only route anywhere.....they seem a little childish now but I still love them!

"Make Believe" Bring your mind to a close,
Let sense take flight,

Open your imagination profile
And let's go wild.
Endless, consistant yet so different,

Put aside the reality
And motion for a ride

When questions arise, push the answer aside

And float for a moment, On endless possibilities....

.....So let's imagine rain in the desert, Or snow in July
Let's pretend the rainbow isn't endless

And that we can fly
That under water is a kingdom of sorts

And each stop we make is a magical port

Let's never stop dreaming or grow to old to see

The bright lights of the world of make believe.

1 comment:

  1. that's sweet. I can't wait to hear what you record!

    ReplyDelete