Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 Things

(I found this blog post idea over at Pink Lemonade!)


1. What is your favorite app? Myfitnesspal.com app. It helps me track my food and calorie intake. It's got an endless source of foods from anywhere not to mention this awesome barcode scanner that way you can just scan the barcode on something you're eating and it'll look it up!

2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot (no thinking, just go!): If it's the story of my life I'd call it Replaceable Me. I guess that's how I kinda feel about myself right now - I'm not really anything special and I could easily be "replaced"! Lol!

3. You are given the choice to laugh at everything or never being able to laugh again: Well, I'll go with laughing at everything. It could be awkward at times but not nearly as bad as being a sourpuss forever!

4. What natural disaster scares you the most? A tsunami! The idea of being buried in walls of water, tossed around, and probably killed that way scares the crap out of me. I'm not terrified of water but I have a very healthy respect for it I guess.

5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep? On week days when Gi does to school I get up at 6:15am. And those nights I try to be in bed by 10pm because if I don't get enough sleep I'm extremely crabby. Weekends though we usually get to "sleep in" until about 7:30am then Gi's up! And those nights bedtime is anywhere from 10pm till midnight.

6. Who is your daddy and what does he do?! Lol! My dad is Ken and he's a full time evangelist. He travels all over the USA and other countries preaching and teaching. He's also a teacher at a couple of ministry schools. His ministry runs orphanages over in India, Russia and Nicaragua.

7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? I can't honestly remember. I know I've had some crazy ones but I generally forget my dreams fairly quickly!




No comments:

Post a Comment