Monday, April 19, 2010

Keepin' at it....


Ok, so today went fairly well as far as my eating went. I don't think it'll be that big of a deal really. It's hard not eating a lot of carbs. I'm kinda waiting to see how that effects me in my work out tomorrow. I kept it to three servings of carbs versus 6 or 7. I kept my calorie intake under 1600 today. I'm not exactly sure if that's good or not. I've asked my beach body coach about it, just waiting to hear what he has to say. Here's the break down of what I ate....

Breakfast - 1 1/2 cups of plain oatmeal
1/2 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup frozen strawberries

Mid morning snack - 4 oz. no sugar added grape juice
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 large banana

Lunch - 2 cups of lettuce
1 med. chicken breast
2 Tbsp.Olive oil and vinegar
1/2 green apple
1 Tbsp. chopped almonds

Mid Afternoon snack - 2 eggs, scrambled
Dab of mustard
1/2 cup green grapes

Dinner - 1 salmon filet baked with mustard, honey and garlic
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 cup brown rice

Snack - 1/2 cup low fat yogurt
2 Tbsp. grape nuts
1/2 banana

I feel pretty good - I hope that after two weeks I'm down to my goal weight! It's doable. I'm going to add an extra ab work out or two (my goal is three a week). I feel so close yet so far away!
I got to Skype with my little sister who's in Nicaragua with my dad and a missions team right now. They'll be there for 2 1/2 weeks...I feel like she's been gone forever and she just left Saturday. But I know she loves going and I'm glad she has the opportunity to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment