Sunday, October 11, 2009

Compliments from my honey.....

My hubby has always been very honest with me! He always encouraged me but never did he butter me up or tell me just what I wanted to hear so when my hubby tells me something I know it's the flat out truth! And for the past couple of days he's complimented me on the weight I've lost and how much I've toned up and tightened up!!! It tickles me pink because I know it's true and I love that people are seeing my results now! It really encourages me to keep going! I'm ready to keep it up! Today is my day 70 on P90X! I'm thrilled I've made it this far and I'm thrilled that I'm going to keep it up! I can't wait to see how much more I can change my body in the next few months! I've started doing double workouts 2-3 times a week now to really try and up my weight lose results. I'm ready to be skinny and I'm working hard for it! Really watching my diet and pushing my workouts! And nothing makes me happier then getting compliments from my sweetie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment